Friday, May 29, 2009

CHINA PEOPLE ARE OUTRAGEOUS !

Oh my . My dad iphone is lost ! He puts it in his luggage as he alrdy has 2 hp on hand with him . & his luggage was checked-in . Checked-in okay ?! & guess what ? When he reached sg' . He found out that people actually meddled his stuffs inside his luggage . & his fone was lost . Even e' charger e' thief took it . This is ridiculous . He's gonna lodge a complaint . F! China people . Ey' always said Singaporeans despise em' .Not people want to despise you all . But those things china people did is such a disgrace to em'self & their country . Eggs , fruits , alchoholic drinks , sausage & even milk powder also fake . See , all those things ey' did . Kaos . Screw em' upside dwn !! Somemore e' fone is so exp . Give me e' money i can shop till i drop in GSS . Damn em' . 1st time in my family our things are stolen man ! No one encountered it before . Including me ! Me ah ? Once la , i dropped my wallet in pri school ); & lost . Lucky only $4 inside . Lols !

No comments:

Post a Comment