Friday, May 29, 2009

School as usual . Damn lethargic today . Body ache again . Jialat ! Dn't knw what happen , maybe i old alrdy la . Bishan new circle line has started ! I'm finding e' exit D entrance ( nearest to my school ) but .. i can't get my way out . Call me sua ku la ! Like stupid only . I still went by e' old entrance . Have to walk all e' way to passby j8 , interchange & en' to my school =='

After school dismissed , we're waiting for cars to pass & getting ready to cross e' road . & a girl dashed acrossed . Almost got knock dwn by e' bus . By just a few inches !! It's exactly like those accident in TV dramas ! Those seen on tv shows do happen in our everyday life . She want like that also dn't do infront of me mah . This is too scary for me . I'm just a few metres away from her . If she's knocked dwn & if it's a fatal one i tell you i cfm need to consult a psychiatrist . I old alrdy la , cannot take this kind of blow . Scared e' wits out of me can !!

& was on e' fone with Chin Fang Ying this afternoon . She's damn disgusting i tell you ! She showed me her 12 ulcers on her mouth in fb . Ohmy . Get well soon bitch ! I love you many okay ! ;D

I really have nothing to blog . I dn't feel like writing anything . Sayo !
But i do have many things to type . I just forgot everything in a midst of time . Shit .

Why huh ? Everytime i put someone as my priority , e' person only treats me an option . Shit ! Not talking about baby . Is someone else . Real damn disappointed ! Like fxck only !

Too tired . Really tired . I need to sleep ! I need to sleep ! I have to stop gaming ! Games will drive me crazy ! Omg ! Stop it Weiwei !

& i'm getting bb a ralph lauren polo tee . He likes it . Pok alrdy ! Lols . Yay yay he's booking out tmr .

This post looks so messy to me =X

No comments:

Post a Comment