Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crazily In Love With Raymond Lam !

I tell you , just now when i randomly switch to channel 55 . I saw my Lam Fung( In cantonese ) /Lin Feng ! Like one crazy woman shouting & shouting he's so handsome ! Omg . I'm gg to faint alrdy la . If ah ... If ah ... I say if he's my boyfriend for just 1 day .. Dn't want 1 day la too short le . 1 week ? For just 1 week , i will be e' most ' Xin Fu ' girl in e' world !! I tell you , no one can win him . He is just too cute & ... Omg . Dnt say le . Ltr i think of him until cannot sleep .

Sorry la baby . I too excited le . I love e' most is cfm you one person okay ! ;D

Today is Lit lesson ! & double yay ! Nope , not for Lit . Cos' tmr is English ! Lovin' it ! I'm always so excited for English classes . No doubt . But i'm lazy to write compo you know ? It's my homework anw . Well well , a total of 3 guys joined me in school now ! 1st is Satheeson 2nd is Steven & 3rd is Zhiwei ! I'm always bored on tues & thurs ); I've gt Satheeson to acc. me in class on mon . & Zhiwei to acc. me during break time on wed , we're different class . Still got him to acc. me trained back Yishun . Haha ! Went dwn to look for him during break time today . Crapping session non-stop . Cannot stop laughing when seeing him ==' & after school went Mos burger to takeaway food . He gey siao want bring my burger & fries back ! Tmd ! Back to topic . Lit is boring today . & my backbone ache so much la ! Fault lies on e' bloody chair . Spoiled one leys ! Can't lean ); Ass . Annoyed with my Restaurant city , e' toiletbowl always dirty ! & needs to be clean oftentimes ;/

Why am i getting lazier & lazier each day ? Picturesssssss ! Where are you ? I feel like sleeping now . But i dn't wanna sleep !

I learn a new quote in class today !
' Dn't let trouble trouble you ..... ' & e' rest i forget alrdy . Zzz . Old alrdy . Stm getting more & more jialat .

& e' stupid blogshop owner finally replied me . Getting on my nerves alrdy ! She gan LL la ! Cb . Now i think she self email all customers . Bcos' there's one customers tried to say good things about her that she dsnt scam & SAL is taking a very long time to reach us all that shit . & she replied me saying that one of e' customer also mail everyone say that SAL needs a very long time to reach . How would she know ?! Her email is not there ?! & she wouldn't probably be so lame to e' extend to mail herself what ?! Weird girl indeed . Dn't care her la , as long i can get my lens or money back . Pls do not order DUEBA LENS !

Gaming time ! Toodles .

I miss e' army boy which is sleeping in his camp's bunk now !

No comments:

Post a Comment