Thursday, May 7, 2009

心事谁人知

!hcumosrehtafdnargymssimi , you know ?



Didn't went for lit's lesson today , again ); Boring boring life ! Feel like killing myself ! Ugh . I've nothing to blogged about but i feel like blogging . Z ! Watching youtube , listening all hokkien songs . Idk suddenly feel like hearing . I always hated hokkien songs ==' Most of it reminds me of my grandfather ); Super sian can ! Fb also nothing to do . Help pleaseeeeeeeee !

Oh ya , came across few years back S'pore idol . Sylvester Sim ? His voice is so good here ! But i dn't really like him ;/ Ha . His other songs are quite nice too , Suo yi & Di yi ge yuan yin .



Raymond Lam ! One word , 帅 ! Omg want faint alrdy . He is damn damn damn handsome ! But ahxiang say he is more handsome . & raymond lose him by abit . Lols , what do you think ?


Till then . Toodles !

No comments:

Post a Comment