Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I suddenly rmbred this song in club how everyone got high ==' Been so long since i stepped in & sweat like hell in club . Miss those days .



It's 6AM now ! & it's raining cats & dogs ! Super creepy outside ! Wind super big ! I can't sleep you know . How ? I want to sleep laa ): Browsing thru fb now . Reminds me of e' past ); Damn boring ! Even baby in camp or at home also same ==' E' sky drop down also can't wake him up from his slp . I think i'm not gg to smoke these few days alrdy . Kept want to puke aft a puff . Dn't knw why ;/

AND , AND , AND ! I went to take passport photo @ 4head just nw . I tell you ah ! I cannot stop moving my eyebrows & mouth . ==' E' person 3, 2 , 1 .. aft few secs en' snap . Mouth tired leys . So e' outcome become gan ji teh ugly ! & bought alot foods back home w' my mum & bro . Nuggets , ice lemon tea , bubble tea , mashed potato , roti pratas , onion rings , instant pizza & cake . Siao right ?! Can hold a party alrdy . I wanna go genting go genting go genting ! But swine flu how ? Hope it won't spread to M'sia . If not i'm gonna kill all e' pigs ! Watch tv alrdy . So sick of using comp ! Ugh . Sayo .

No comments:

Post a Comment