Tuesday, May 5, 2009

越爱越难过 , rmbr ?

Somehow , i miss my grandfather . Whenever i thought of him i would have a feeling he's just right beside me . (;

Oh ya ! I've a new classmate in maths lesson today . He's my secondary classmate , Steven ! Ha . So funny . Joined e' table with him as i was sitting tgt with satheeson . I was msging w satheeson all e' way until i reached school . He told me i've to go office to take my temperature all that .. & e' last msg he texted me in CAPS which was ' OMG STEVEN IN OUR CLASS ' I was laughing like mad ! Dn't knw why he's so aggitated . But both of us were surprised . Lol ! Talked about ' Icegal ' & e' rest in our sec school class . But ' Icegal ' was our main topic . We're laughing non stop ! I think we only pay attention to 1/3 of e' class . I still can't stop laughing now ;D 哈哈哈哈 ! & even temperature taking in class we can laugh for no reasons . I missed my sec school life ! Seems like i missed alot of people in my past huh ?

Steven !
Satheeson ! I rmbr sec sch i was also sitting beside him in maths class . Ha !
I need a new hairstyle , seriously !
My lousy classroom =='
I'm so so super famished now ! Craving for 麻辣火锅 now ! How ? ): Awws .
I HATE MY LIFE ! Fxck it !
Fb quizzes , here i comeeeeeeeeeeeee . Idk why i enjoy doing it . & baby is booking out on thurs ! Yay ! I wanna ask him to dine in @ pizza hut for e' budget meal ! Hahaha ! Ka-ching , ka-ching , where are you ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment