Monday, May 4, 2009

cute quotes Pictures, Images and Photos


What is love all about ? I've seen something in fb ! & i can't take my mind off that thing . What that person wrote makes me smile . Even though is just a silly qns to that person . Or am i silly ? Z ! Nothing else to do . Banana korkor is entertaining me in MSN . It has been ages since i've logged in to MSN . Baby dsn't likes me to chat with guys );

I've been to Discovery Centre with baby . & it's an eye opener & indeed a great discovery for me to - Hear The Past , See The Present , Touch The Future ! Cool . Baby finds it childish to be there . I think one sentence that enlightened him was ' Where boys become men , men became soldiers ' & he says he's a qualified soldier . ;/ Lame la b ! We bought a package trip . Including of iWERKS theatre 2d documentary show , 4D stimulator ride , entry to discovery dn't knw what ( for us to see & play games ) & entry to e' Army museum . What i enjoyed most is e' 4D stimulator ride ! Sort of e' Cineblast which i went with baby in e' past . But this is even cooler ! 4d eh ! Can feel it ! You even wanna touch it ! Seems so real ! & e' environment is so cool ! Know why ? It's single seater = scaryyyy ! Wee ~ Baby enjoy it ? Ha ! I wanna go many many places ! Still looking forward to our genting trip on july ! Anybody wanna tag along ? (; I wanna go healthzone , science centre etc etc .. It's never boring when you're with me hor , hor ?! Only if you have e' time & moolahs ! Ha .

Before that , went CWP with family & baby . My cousin kept pester me to go Timezone with him ! Z , okay lo . Went with him & i pulled baby along . HAHA ! Intended to play ' House of the dead ' but too many ppl q-ing for that . Decided to try out e' new game Rambo ! I was a noob in that ! I wanted to throw bomb & shake e' gun ! HAHAHAH ! Great laughs for em' . I thought i was playing HOTD . ==' & went on a ride on TZ new game ! Cool ! Stimulator seat too but not 4D ); My cousin chose ' Haunted mine . ' Fun okay ! But $4 a ride ;/

Photobucket is being a bitch to upload my pics so slow !!

Took a non air-conditioned bus there from boonlay . Packed with bangalas ==' So we went up to e' upper deck since it's packed with bangalas on e' lower deck . For merely 4 stops we went upper deck . Lame ! It's located at such a ulu place with factories over .

In e' bus .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Welcome to S'pore Discovery Centre !
Photobucket
Photobucket

My face everytime cramp !
Photobucket
Photobucket

4D stimulator ride !
Hayoos ! Why my face like that ?! =X Huhhhhh baby ?
Photobucket
Photobucket

Discovery Centre !
Photobucket

Later his gf come kill me ! HAHA !
Photobucket
Photobucket

Baby is a very bad photographer ! Tsk !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Q-ing up with em' ?
Photobucket
Photobucket

iWERKS theatre !
Hell man ! It's so big & e' screen is 5 storey high !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Army Museum !
Photobucket

Extra sia !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nice staircase ey' have . Ha !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Baby can memorise this . & he think he is very sud . Z !
Photobucket

Yay ! Baby so happy cos' he finally sit aeroplane alrdy !
Photobucket
Photobucket

My precious . In cwp he cheated my $1 for this ride .
Photobucket

Photobucket

Do you know ?! Scientist wanna build this thingy called ' Space Elevator ' in e' future ?! What i saw from e' iWERKS theatre . This animated video let us have a look into our future as foreseen by scientists ! Cool right ? Next time we can just take e' space elevator to space ! Wahahah ! ;D

I'm hungry now ); I wanna eat cheese prata !

No comments:

Post a Comment