Friday, May 22, 2009

Gong gong , today which is 22nd May . It's your 49 days . I know you'll be gg to a far far away place from us . & never meet again . Maybe you'll forget who were we anymore . Maybe you'll forget everything in this life anymore . I really hope i can be in e' same family , your granddaughter next life again . This yr i can't celebrate your bday' with you , next life i hope i can do it every year with you . You're so great . I'll love you always & you'll never be forgotten .


I've Forgotten .

I've forgotten what was happiness , surprises , overjoyed & everything containing e' word happy whichever you can think up of ? Why me ? All i know was disappointment . I dn't know what are tears anymore ? Because all i know was i'm overjoyed with tears . No more . I've forgotten who i was ? What was my true identity . Everything . I hate it . I hate it . I hate it .

Why isn't it others ? Fxcktard .
I'll hate you now & forever . I'll never ever forget what you've done .
Now , i only know revenge is what i've always wanted . Nothing else .
In e' past , now , & forever . It's still e' same .

I am still me . I won't change for anyone . Especially you , you & you !
So please dn't tell me how to change for a better me .
You've no rights to do so . You ain't my priority anymore .
Whatever from your mouth is bullshit to me , i'll never listen again .
Whatever you do , my trust for you will nvr be mended anymore .

WHATEVER . Even if you die . Okay ? So please . Go ahead with your nonsense & bullshit . I am on all ears now . But no more i'll take it seriously to my heart .

Where do i stand now , what outcome i've ended up with . In e' future , it'll be your turn . Cos' you reap what you sow . Dn't blame anyone . Blame it for your greediness . Karma .

Whatever i've done is for you sake , can you tell me why have i landed in this state now ?
Everytime i looked into you eyes , i feel like crying ...

Once , there was a very naughty boy . His father can't take his nonsense anymore . Whichever one slightest mistake e' lil' boy did , his father drilled a hole into his room's wall . E' boy ignored still . Until one day , he found out his room's wall was filled with hundreds of hole . He was disgusted with it & told his father he'll be a good boy from today onwards & begged his father not to drill it anymore . So his father told him , whichever one good deed you did i'll mend one hole . Days passes by , all e' hole has been mended . & his father paint his wall all over again . E' boy whispered to himself , finally it was all beautiful again but there's still some error with it . So , he think & think again what was those errors ? & he talked to himself , so what it's all mended ? There's still ugly scars behind those walls . Some things that we've done , can't be undone . Just like trust . Once you've hurt someone , so what you've changed ? Those memories & scars will still be left behind . It can't be mended with anything in this world anymore . It'll not be as perfect as what you were in e' past ...

No comments:

Post a Comment