Thursday, May 21, 2009

Miracles Dosen't Happens .

I'm very tired . Dozing off just nw while i was youtube-ing . Ugh ! But i can't seems to sleep now yet i'm very tired ); Went Lit's lesson today like finally ? My attendance is very bad for Lit's class . Heard from Satheeson & Steven that Zhiwei is having class today . But didn't managed to see him during break . Aft class was dismissed i bump into him . Ha ! Took train with him back to yishun . Lots of craps to talk about . He's still e' same , always disiao-ing me . Nvr change . & i saw Wee Kiat today ! Like finally aft 3yrs ! Haha . But i didn't realised he was just beside me shouting my name out loud as i was listening to mp3 . He called me & say he's damn paiseh when he shouted my name out . Used to write letters to him when he's in boy's hm planning when to meet when he has his homeleave . But aft he was discharged we seldom contact . Until now we still hvn't catch up with each other . Ha ! & I miss Adrian Toh laa ! Faster come out . Pray time flies okay !

Ou of a sudden , i have e' urge to perm my hair ==' Well maybe not perm ? I might regret aft perming . Did temp curls on my hair ytd & just now . I dn't think e' outcome is nice . E' top of my hair is so flat . ==' When i curl e' bottom it looks so ' pong ' ! Ugh ! I need to do something to volume my hair .

I'm very very hungry now ! How ?!

Why is there strange sound ard me ? Creeeeeeeepyy ... ~ * See la ! I dn't dare to sleep alrdy ); How ? Siao liao lo .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment