Wednesday, May 20, 2009

她和他的爱情故事。

How it all begins ...

I used to hate him alot . Ha ! I dn't know why ? Maybe bcos' of his face . Once , he sent me a msg thru friendster claiming that i'm very familiar . I was his friend's gf back then . So i didn't really bother about him . & we acted like strangers for mths or almost a year ? I live my life , he live his . For no reasons , he was in my MSN list . We did chat casually on MSN . But i dn't really bother about him or takes his words seriously , to me he is just another ' hongster ' at that time . LOL ! I really had no idea why was he in my MSN ? ==' & i went MIA for mths to him again ! Not to him , but using e' comp . That was when ' Bugis ' was my hometown , & i went dwn everyday w/o failed to ton there with my friends . When did we actually talked ? On mid 07' i assumed ? That was when i broke up with my ex bf . I was very very depressed that time . Crying everyday as though my tears are free flowed . I wanted a changed in my life . I stopped gg dwn bugis everyday but occasionally , stayed at home , slacked at 4head with my cliques & i forgot what else i did that time . I changed everything , my blog url , my email , my friends & my attitude . When i'm done adding up those people from my past MSN list . I'm finally online ! Being so frustrated with everyone in my MSN . People kept nudging me asking who am i yet i've written clearly my past email add in my nick . & en' he came pm-ing me who i was & everything . I scolded him ! Haha ! & en' he finally know who was i . He told me i've MIA-ed from MSN for such a long time . & .. again ... i went MIA from my comp again ! That was e' time when i was crazy over clubs . Went clubbing almost every week . & finally , i met him in a chapalang club ! Ha ! Red Bar ? E' 1st thing he talked to me or ask , is something which made me pissed . He asked where was my ex ? Knowing that we've broken up . Is he stupid or what ?! Went into e' club 2nd flr whereby there's a pool table . Watched him played pool . He's so slow ! Cos' i wanna play with Adrian . Waited & waited . No government want sia ! Alrdy told em' we're next yet his friends played aft his round . Z ! Angry ! So , we decided not to play . Me & my friends went dwn to e' dance flr . I left my drink on e' table . I went back to e' danceflr again . When i turned back for my drink it was all finished up ! By who ? Stupid hoong ! ' Ice kosong ' leys ? Also not his fave coke ! He also wanna glurp it all . But his friends also took part in finishing my drink ;/ But he was e' last to touch my cup i saw him happily munching e' ice . & en' Melanie kept asking him for ciggs . He gave his last stick to her . At least gentleman la . Of cos' gentleman la , e' pack of cig also not his ! Is Ahxiang one lo ==' Finished club , went back 4head . I saw him again ! At that time in my mind was ' SUAY ! ' He & his friends sat at 418 . While me & my friends sat at 417 . Sat awhile . Went homed . When i'm online , for no reasons we started to talk . & i told him i'll help Mel to return his ciggs if he's rly so geh gao . Haha ! E' whole topic was about my ex . Asking him to help us get back tgt all those shit . & i knw he thinks i'm very irritating . He also admit ); KNS one la he . He said if e' whole topic is about me & him it's okay , but e' whole topic dsn't concern him & it's about me & my ex . Laughs ! Friendster testimonials was in e' trend back then . He monial-ed me what dancer bla la la next time go club again bla la la . He siao one ! & he wanted to meet me out to slack & smoke . But he thought i stayed very far , so in e' end he say next time . Siao one ! He want meet me , aft awhile say next time . I think he's e' irritating one . I told him where i stayed . He's so surprised . Cos' i stayed e' blk beside his only . Still say good , next time can always meet me slack when he's sian & acc. him eat . See , macham i sparetyre . So we met out & talked alot of stuffs like 500 yrs didn't met . This continues ... We meet each other almost everyday . Sky from dark till bright . Siao one . Seldom talked on fone cos' we meet each other everyday . Know why everyday ? Cos' he say 我们很谈的来. Ha ! Talking about all kinds of craps . Saying he hate bugis , saying i hate yishun . Saying his past go whack people etc etc . Sibei haolian ! He was also there for me when i was down . When i need someone to be my listener . Gave me advices . & he did hint me that he likes me & all that . Asking me to be tgt with him ? But i dn't really go bother . Ha ! On 220707 , i was at my friend's house . He asked me to be his gf ! Lots of thoughts gushing thru my mind . Some friends say try it out some say dn't . So you all should knw what was my answer .

& .. we're tgt till now ! (;
2 more mths to 2years . Time flies .

We have been thru lots of obstacles in this journey . With every hurt he did to me , that's when i learn to become stronger as each hurts goes by . With every quarrels , he gave in to me . He didn't shout or scold me back whichever way . I was e' one who is there shouting & shouting at him . All he did , was to keep quiet . Listening to what i've said . Some negative words i said to him making him lose his pride . Knewing i was very very hot-tempered . He still tolerated me for my nonsense . Be it my fault or others , which does not concern his fault at all , I still take it out from him (拿他来出气) . All he did was silently watching me scolding him . & he changed everything for me .

But .. sometimes he can just drive me to my grave immediately !
He's e' guy i love & hate .

But there's one thing i know . There is no forever love . He/she will still have to leave you one day . To a far .. faraway place , which you'll nvr get to see him/her again in your life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment