Tuesday, May 19, 2009

As usual i was late for maths lesson today . Dad fetched me there . Crapping session again with Satheeson & Steven . After maths class ended , trained back with Steven as Satheeson's mum is fetching him back from school .

Watching 娛樂百分百 & some random videos in Youtube now . Boring , boring can ! I wanna change hairstyle , any idea ? Time check - 4.36am now . I can't sleep ! I'm expected to be late again for tmr lessons );

Mum went shopping today . & she bought me fake eyelash & a cute mirror !

Photobucket

Guess what is this ?

Photobucket

Mirror !

Photobucket

In addition . Some lovelies to pamper my hair .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Luo Zhi Xiang teaching By2 his dance . Lols , buay tahan Luo Zhi Xiang . Can't stop laughing ;D


This is nice .



I know you browse my blog . Xiao mei mei , pls dn't copy my way of typing & how my blog formats . Loathesome . Dn't knw why this kind of people still exist . You're so back dated . Dn't self proclaimed yourself as what ? M...m..model ? Turns me off =X

No comments:

Post a Comment