Monday, May 18, 2009

I Don't Want A Boyfriend , I Need A Real Man .
Listening to Jolin's new album songs now . 大丈夫 is nice !

As usual stayed over at grandma's house over e' weekends ! Well , next wk will be e' last wk i'm staying over . Cos' gong gong 49days is over soon . This friday . I miss him alot ! Hmms . Po po & mum say he'll be gg other place after his 49days . Is it true ? There's still alot of things in this world that i've to find out . Ha ! Where'll he be gg ? Anybody knows ? Dn't talked about gong gong alrdy , if i'm gonna continue to write about him my tears will be free flow again . Just hope that wherever he is , he'll be happy ! If he's happy , i am too (; Next life , i would like to meet him again (; If .. there is something that is called ' next life ' But everyone only gets to live once ? Question marks (?) If there is ' next life ' i wanna be with e' same family i had with me now . Ey're so impt to me .

Friday , went to joejoe's 1 yr old bday' ! He's so cute ;D He's so hyperactive when i carried him . Ha !

Saturday , went ssdc acc. baby to enroll for his bike license .
Photobucket
Photobucket

& we're hesitating where should we go next ? Baby suggest to eat steamboat at Novena . Regretted eating ==' E' food not nice at all la ! Guess what ? We're e' only customer in that restaurant . Z !

See ?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tomyam & chicken soup base .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

& this is stupid . Damn my eyebags . ( See , when we're gonna eat finish , these are e' 2nd pathetic e' restaurant have )
Photobucket

& next destination ? I dn't feel like gg orchard / bugis . So we went marina sq. instead . This is e' 1st time , i spent so lil' out today ! Baby pays for everything . Know why ? Bcos' it's his pay day just nice . That's why he can enroll bike license & pay for me . Ha ! He bought 2 tops from CHAOS for me . I'm trying to save his $$ but he kept saying ' buy la if you like ' Cost him $60 =='

Photobucket
Photobucket

Got this from Muji . Organic green tea ! Nice & healthy .
Photobucket

& he say when his next pay comes , he wanna buy me a handphone . He really cannot save his money . I must help him save alrdy ! Aft that went suntec to see if there's any exhibition hall ? Not even 1 ==' & went to walked ard . Went ToyRus . He bought toys for my bro . & back to granny's place . While baby went to meet his campmates . He say he'll be back early . When i woke up ard 3am plus i didn't see him sleeping beside me . So angry with him ! He 4am en' rch home . Nehneh .

Sunday , went sembawang shopping center , northpoint & went Taste Of Thailand to eat with baby . Back to granny's place . Slept for an hour & baby book in alrdy ); My mum went hm to do her comp stuffs & baby asked her to bring cereals for him . My mum brought a mountain of cereals for him . Laughs !
Photobucket

Bus to ys interchange .
Photobucket
Photobucket

Things i bought .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There's still more , didn't snap it dwn .

My bro ' zi pai ' from my fone .
Photobucket

Which fone shld i get ? Samsung F480 or LG ice cream ? But of cos' both fone is in pink ! I love pink ! Pretty in pink ! I cannot tahan my LG Viewty alrdy . Sucks !

My dad is finally back from overseas aft 1 mth of work .

I miss my bb ! Have to wait for every friday ); & happy happy ! Cos' dor boyf also kena Ndp performance . So i can go watch with her if both our bfs can get for us tix ! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment