Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pain Will Be Gone , But Scars Remain .

& NOW I FEEL LIKE KILLING , SMASHING MY LAPPY , OPEN MY WINDOW & THROW DWN BCOS' OF YOUTUBE ! I uploaded a video for exeggerating almost 1 hr , yes 1 hour before & i was watiting it to upload finish & i can jolly well tohave my sleep . & now , 1hr later ! Youtube tells me this ' Upload Failed: An unknown error occurred. ' Waste my time ! Shit . Omg !

I've nothing to blog . Seems like my blog is getting extreme boring to e' max la ! No pics just words . But i totally lost interest in blogging ! I'm getting lazier & lazier each day . How ? Didn't went for Lit's lesson just nw . I went to meet dor & her friends at np instead . Slacked ard at np & 921 . Me & Dor can't help but just laughing at her friend's silly actions . Funny people to be with . As usual went to play Housofthedead4 & ddr . Ha ! & chatted about kbox stuffs that happens there & many ghostly rumours about it . Such a coincidence that both our stories are somewhat e' same . Eeerie place ~ I shld go partyworld next time instead of kbox ! Haha .

My pet society in fb is .. Certify . Yes , dead ! E' exp is stucked there . & i'm lazy to make visits to other pets . Ugh ! But i've bought a num of stuffs to decorate my rm . Pok alrdy ! Buy & buy . Can't help . I love to buy things . Even in games ! Petsociety , maple & everything ! Ha . Wasting money , oops i mean in maple . I think i've wasted over $300 on maple prepaid cards . I've stopped playing alrdy & deleted maplestory on my desktop . Crazy over maple over a period of time , kept wasting money to go dwn krislan almost every week for e' sake of mapling getting zak & whatever shit . Z ! Regrets* I can buy gucci on sale leys just need to top up a lil' more to e' $300 );

Actually i've some photos to upload . I'm just so lazy to click e' word ' Upload ' ! What's wrong with me ? Alrighty , tmr's eng lesson ! I'm lovin' it !

I feel like sleeping . I need to sleep . But .. Insomnia can kill , you know ! 4.27am now . Gosh . I dn't wanna be a night owl . Sucks to be one . Cos' when you wakeup , your complexion will be ... , eyelids heavy & etc etc etc .. Understand ? Okay understandable .

Sometimes i hate myself . But sometimes i am proud of myself for e' lj things i did .. to you ?! Ha , jealousy leads to hatred . You can't get e' things you want , but i can . So maybe that's e' reason why you hate me ? So what ? I am proud of myself . To me you're .. hmm .. uhm .. a Big time loser maybe ? Ha ! Talking things behind me to other people ? You just want em' to hate me as much as you isn't it ? Why are you so pathetic have to waste your time to talk about me ? ); You're just making me pop by advertising free for me . Thanks for that ! Might as well try to get a job as a advertiser ? Laughs ! You can never bring me down . Rmbr it on your bloody brain girl . Looks like i've such high esteem huh ? Oh my . Laughs

I AM PROUD OF MYSELF ! I AM PROUD OF IT !
Bcos' i believes in karma . What you reap is what you sow . Bitch . No worries i dn't hate you . Cos' you're nowhere to be found in my heart . I dn't regard or catergorise you under ' humans ' ? I know you do read my blog . See ? This shows where am i standing in your heart .

Shiat . I feel like puking aft typing e' last italic sentence .

No comments:

Post a Comment