Friday, May 8, 2009

You're A Big Time Loser .

I've got millions of things to rant ! But i've no time to blog ! Have to go granny's house alrdy . & i've so many things to carry . Who wanna help me ? );

People will say things behind your back if you did something wrong right ? Common sense . Why shld you be angry about ? Why not reflect your mistakes & think ? I very sian alrdy la ! & basic stuffs you dn't know ? Furthermore , i need someone to be my listening ear & rant things out i'll feel better . You think you felt this way ? I tell you , i am none better feeling en' you . Why can't you think for what have you done ? & what you hvn't been doing your best instead of turning your head towards me ? F ! You didn't play your part well & who are you to say me ?! Quarrels ? Why shld i quarrel with you ? It's bcos' of smth you did pissed me off . Sometimes i'm in e' wrong , i did apologise . When i'm trying to talk nicely , what yout f!ing tell me ? You dn't even think for goodness sake where are you at fault ? If you think i'm immature , what are you ? You're older en' me . Common sense i'm nt that mature en' you in actions . But comes to r/s ? You always think it in your way . Yes , i want thngs to go by my way ? Who dsn't ? Why did i want things in my way ? Cos' you dn't knw where to draw a line ! Everything needs time management . Everything needs to be fair . Once or twice its okay . But is everytime ! So nw you knw why i want things in my way ? F ! Spoil my mood .

No comments:

Post a Comment