Monday, May 25, 2009

What The Fxck !

This blogshop . www.desirable-chic.blogspot.com dn't knw wtf e' girl is doing . I've ordered my dueba lens from her 4mths ago . Have been patiently waiting for my lens arrival as i know dueba lens will take a longer period en' geo lens . But it has been ridiculously 4mths ! I've not yet received . & all she does is to tell us to wait & she can't do anything about it . When ppl mail her or tag her about e' lens , all she do is to say she'll do a mass mailing to all when e' lens has reached . Cb , i also can memorise her words alrdy la . Or there's someone who tagged her regrading e' arrival of lens , she claimed that is her assistance who tagged for her . But i think she's self tagged . Saying that e' owner of e' blog is nt free , her chapalang words ji tua loo la . I ordered 2 lens leys . One for mine & one for my mum . Not cheap somemore . Mail her , tagged her also no reply . E' only thing she does is to mass mail all . Knn dn't knw is scammer or what .

Anyone also prder dueba lens from her ? Tag me ah !

If she's rly a scammer i make sure she spit out my money back to me . Nb !
Waste my time & money . Know earlier order from another blogshop .

No comments:

Post a Comment