Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Exhausted .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Many many photos . So so lazy to upload ! Ugh !

Nothing much up lately . Same old routine . Same phases of life . School as usual . Went for history lesson today . I'm like so early today ! I reached there at 7.10pm & fyi my class starts at 7pm . But my history teacher is always late ;/ Only 7 classmates were there . Slowly e' rest came . & today history lessons has so few ppl lo . Before that went j8 walk walk with baby . I dreamt of eating ' muah chee ' in my dream so went there to buy ==' lame hor ? Played rock fever & bought a top at cotton on . Tmr gg buy again ! Sales ! Lovin' it . & afterthat baby fetched me to school & off he went .. back his camp ! ); Freezed my pet society in fb . But restaurant city is active back ! Ha . Busy decorating my stuffs & deco my life away there . Lame ==" Exp points there is like so difficult to earn . Bored like always with my life ! Baby booked in just now ); He booked out ytd . He came straight back to my house when i was sleeping , i didn't know he was in my house until i woke up . He fetched me to school & waited me for 2hrs plus in school until i was dismissed . Poor thing him sleeping at my school foyer chair . Ha ! Maths class is always fun with Satheeson ard ! I think we're e' noisiest of all in maths class . I know he is always angry at me when i'm late ); Ha ! Cos' i insisted him to 'chop' place for me . & when other classmate wanted to sit at my so called 'chop' place he said to our classmate there's someone sitting there & it makes e' person & HIM damn paiseh ! HAHAHA . At last also suck thumb chop for me say he dsn't want strangers to sit beside him . I feel so honoured & dramatic with him saying i'm remorseful for being late ! Lol . Tmr is Lit's class . Somehow i'm enjoying it , dn't knw why ? But still as boring as ever . Those prose , poet & everything . Driving me crazy ! I hate to read , i would fall asleep .

Yay ! Finally my DS can play alrdy la ! With e' help of baby helping me to delete away some un interesting games inside . Memory full !!!!!! Ass . & baby helped me to download Cooking Mama 2 ! It's much more nicer en' Cooking Mama 1 . Double Yay !

Super super boring now ); Any entertainments ? Other en' fb i got nothing else to do . & i'm still very angry with e' http://www.desirable-chic.blogspot.com/ . Cb scammer ! I tag her & mail her just now , again she didn't reply . Angry ! Super angry ! Super duper angry ! Fxck her . Curse & swear her la ! Ughhhhhhh !

GSS is cominggggggg ! I'm gonna shop till i drop !

No comments:

Post a Comment