Sunday, June 28, 2009

Caught this movie at Marina Sq. with baby , dor & her bf . Whoa ! Damn nice . I mean e' guy who acted in this movie . Haha !

' You wanna piece of me ? I'll tear you apart !! '

& i saw a mother fucking bitch today . Cool .

Edited .
Meet Dor today & we hitted Bugis . Cheap clothes are always found there ! Haha .I bought 2 tees & 1 dress . A watch for baby & his fave famous amos cookies for him ! & off to esplanade to meet him aft his Ndp rehearsal again . & baby got for me e' tix for Ndp rehearsal this sat . Hope he can get e' tix for e' actual day . Me & dor dn't mind watching it over again ! Haha . & most imptly is e' goodie bag ! Ha , i just want those things inside . ;D We're like gg esplanade every sat to fetch our bf(s) . Lol ! & we went to watch Transformer . Cabbed home .

No comments:

Post a Comment