Monday, June 29, 2009

Please Click On My Nuffnang Ads For Me . Thanks !

Baby & I had no idea where to go . & i'm lazy to go out too ); Mum says they are heading to Cwp for sushi . So me & baby tagged along ! Ha . Had sakae sushi for lunch . Sashimi ! Awe ~ My mum is always my sashimi khaki . Haha ! Afterwhich , my bro kept asked me & b to bring him to timezone ==' & played e' simulator ride ! It's always my love . Ha , sound kiddy ? But i'm lovin' it . Bro sat on b's lap . But e' ride is only for 2 person . But 3 of us sqeezed in . Lol ! After TZ , went courts to find my dad . He bought a new digital cam for me ! Double yay ;D & i had a hard & long time choosing which cam i wants . But i told e' promoter e' cam i wants need to be in PINK only ! No pink i dn't wanna buy . Ha . & baby says what for pink en' e' cam not good ? So i told e' promoter i wants a pink cam with high megapix & zoom .

Photobucket

Freebies ! There's a tripod stand ! Yay . Haha .
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bought this makeup remover . But it's a lil' hard to remove =='
Photobucket

My wedges bought online !
Photobucket

Me w/o makeup . Ugly , ugly lo . B like can alrdy . Big Laughs*
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday pics .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday pics .

My DIY nails .
Photobucket

Lipgloss .
Photobucket

My precious .
Photobucket

Coke ! Lame .
Photobucket

Sakae Sushi .
Photobucket
Photobucket

I always ordered these 2 there .
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday went to dine at Yoshinoya .
I used my cousin's student pass to buy this student meal . LOL
Photobucket

E' cute fish game at 4head .
Photobucket

My sunburnnnnnnnnn ! Hate it .
Photobucket

MJ .
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment