Monday, June 29, 2009

King Of Pop , Michael Jackson .
His death at 50 has triggered a global outpouring of grief.

Rest In peace . E' world has lost succha' great singer .



I just find it a waste . Hmm . I'm not MJ's hardcore fans .
But cousin is . He's crazy over MJ . Lol !
But i really salute his dancing skills . Nobody could every beat his dancing skills .
& he had a tragic past , that led him to now .
Like plastic surgery & everything . Fyi , he had 14billions of heritance ! Omg .
I think i dn't hefta' work for my lifetime alrdy .

He had hell lots of fans ! Omg . I think nobody could also beat his amount fans .
No wonder , he is e' King Of Pop ! Ha .

I didn't cried like how 'Leslie Cheung' passed away la !
My friends shld know how much i'm crazy over Leslie . Lol !!

No comments:

Post a Comment