Wednesday, August 26, 2009

To Fangying .


Photobucket

Hais . Blame me for not answering your calls whenever i'm sleeping . Sorry for not calling you back whenever i'm awake . This is my bad habit . I wouldn't call back , this everyone knows . & now i dn't even know what to say . I'm lost for words . Silly girl how would i ever forget you ? Dn't you rmb our promises ? What i wrote to you in your bday' card & our conversation on our usual smoking area at mrt st ? You said before you would call me everynight in e' past no matter how busy you're . But somehow e' calls you gave me were lesser & lesser . I knew what you're gonna say . You never made me worried for you before . Ask yourself , did we every quarrel before ? We knew how to give in to each other unlike others . I know you're disappointed , but i'm also upset that you would actually thought i'll forget you ! Rmb e' promoter* thingy ? Even though we've nt been meeting up i'll still talked to em' about you . Tell me where can i ever find such a friend like you ? You never once fails to be there for me when i'm down . You never left me alone when i'm in troubles like how other friends did . No matter where i place in your heart , but when someone goes by & ask me who're my true friend i'll be sure that your name never fails to appear . Trust me .

This bond will never ever break , i swear .

No comments:

Post a Comment