Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Went to meet 2 retards just now at my hse downstairs . Haha ! & Esther called me . So surprised right ?! She 500 yrs en' called me once . & she came to meet us too . Very boxim one ! Talk cock . Went 4head acc her buy stuffs & back to 3head . Slacking at kampong very sian one y'know ); & tmr meeting Dor at 9am to study study study !!! My oral is on this coming wed ! Now is 5.42am ? Which means is tmr ?! Gosh . Wish me lucks alright ! Anyone knw how to go northland sec ? Esther say she'll acc me go . But but ... i dn't knw whether she'll bomb me again anot ?! ;/ & what shld i do when i rch e' sch ? Show e' security guards my entry proof ? & proceed to their unknown hall ? HUH ! Sibei kanjiong leys how ? Why ey' dn't wanna put me in Northview sia ! Dumb ppl ! I know Xiubin cfm say i NOOB again ! Ugh !

Idkhuhi'msoafraidtobeinyourarmsagain.nightmaresstartwhensunshineafterrain.i'lllearntoletgooneday.hopefullyican(;

No comments:

Post a Comment