Saturday, September 19, 2009

离开你我才发现自己那爱笑的眼睛。

I've nth to blog but i just feel like ranting out ! Just came back home from drinking in boatquay . Was feeling very tired in e' 1st place but when i turned on my lappy i'm so energised . Aha !

You taught me everything . You taught me how to be strong from countless hurts you gave me . You taught me how to priorities my friends rather en' you like how you priorities your friends .
You taught me how to pick myself up when i fall in your trap .

We can never turned back e' time . You're e' one who taught me everything .

So what if you're now feeling e' same like how i felt in e' past ? Have you ever had my image flashing thru your mind whenever you did things that would hurt me badly ?

I've been waiting & waiting .. Tell me , how long more shld i wait for a person to change ? It's enough . It's long enough . Full stop . You wanna change dn't wanna change , i'm gonna HECK CARE ! Like how you heck care me in e' past .

No more no. 1 .

That incident will stop haunting in my mind from now on . But i'll never ever forget it !
Never will i ...

我学会了什么叫做坚强。

No comments:

Post a Comment