Monday, September 21, 2009

Maybe i'll just leave it dead . My blog , i mean . Life's a bore ! I'm just living for e' sake of living . My great grandmother just got admitted into e' hosp ytd . Hope everything is fine for her (; Many prays* I'm still missing my grandfather still . We shld not cry cos' its over but instead smile cos' it happened before right ? Got my meaning ? I just forgotten how to phrase it out ;/

Days before went chambers dota with dor , xiu , ahxiang & yang . Before that went amk to help banana choose his top for weichye's wedding . Lol ! $59.90 . We didn't check e' price at 1st .

Saturday .
Attended Weichye's & Renata's wedding ! Congrats uh (; Didn't took any photos . Busy eating . Haha ! Ey' got nice food there . & cabbed home .

& this sat attending another relative's wedding . & on nov got another relative's wedding gg on again ==' Have been attending so many wed's this year .

Sunday .
Intended to go out w b . But he snooze off e' alarm !! !#$%^&*@ Woke up very late . & went 7head to eat tau huay (;

He's gg brunei for a mth ); SIAN LO !

My fringe is growing !! Fast fast grow long . Hehehahahohoxsxsz .

Just dota-ed finished w bb ! Cool eh . I've got dominating . Very cool alrdy hor for noob like me . HAHAHA ! See see ! We same same for kills & assist kills . But i died one more time en' him );
I'm weiweeei & he's chch- on e' scourge .

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

SIANNNNNNNNN X1000000000000000000 . What shld i do to get myself to sleep ? o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment