Saturday, September 26, 2009

Really lazy to blog ! B's in brunei alrdy i think ? 3 weeks of suffering there . My dad drove him to e' airport . Aft he checked in , mum , dad , bro & me went to have our supper .

Thursday .

Went ECP with b for steamboat . I treat him ! Ha . Cos' he's gg brunei & can't eat good food there so i treated him . Cb i treat him he like didn't bring me go out for occasions eat b4 luh . KNS . This kind of bf very power . Hate him .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Own customized with sambal chilli fishballs . Haha .
Photobucket

Cabbed back home $17++ cos' of ESTHER ANG . NB . If i ask you cabbed back you cfm won't one luh . You owe me how mnay favours alrdy ? Tmd . I this kind of friend where find ? ZZZ . & while slacking w her nothing to do . I DID THIS TO MY HAIR !! Tangled ! Had a very hard time untangled it .
Photobucket

I lovel0velOve dota !
Photobucket

Saw this at ECP dangling on e' sky . Had a hard time figuring out what is this . In e' end we still dn't know what is this !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's 4.13am now . I'm gg dwn to meet ESTHER ANG !

I know i shldn't do this . But i'm rly very very VERY pissed off ! I can't say out to that person so can't help by typing all these out . Idk why some mothers are like this ! Take money from child but when child needs money dn't wanna give em' . Results in your child go ard buay pai seh & lend money from other ppl mothers ? F ! la . Hate it . Of cos' must bring gf go out one mah . Trying to sucked at home every weekend meh ? Cb . E' child also dn't know how to think one la . One time e' mother want give e' child money but he keep say dn't want . You know why ? Cos' other ppl de mother pity e' child give e' child money . En' e' child even one THANK YOU also didn't say just take . WTF LA ! Like that you might as well give other ppl de mother money en' your own mum right ? CCB ! Hate that family . Just feel so irritated & pek cek when i thought of these . Why these ppl only know how to take ppl's advantage ? Bobian la e' mother also this kind of ppl alrdy . F! it ! I think next time e' child married a wife huh , he give half his pay to his mother . What about his wife & his own child ? EAT SAI ALRDY LO ! En' dn't need to give e' other mother who always feed him with money de uh ? It's totally not fair la ! Knn .
If you ask me , i would say i hate em' for sure ! PEK CEK PEK CEK X 100000000000 !!!!! I dn't care if you like it or not , is that family make all things that let ppl hate it one okay ! CB .

No comments:

Post a Comment