Sunday, September 27, 2009

His 2nd day at Brunei .

Went to some relative's wedding dinner at swiss hotel again . This is e' 3rd time i've been there for wedding dinners ! No more please . I hate wedding dinners ! Except for those relatives i'm closed with . But this time ... I dnt even know em' & see em' before . Total boring !

Photobucket
Photobucket

These are rose buds .
Photobucket

My lil' cousin & my bro .
Photobucket

Photobucket

Instead of cold dish , this e' 1st dish . But it taste great !
Photobucket

Love sharkfin ! But it's not nice this time round .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lastly wish em' a blissful marriage ! Fyi , ey've been tgt for 12 yrs . Cool .
Photobucket
Photobucket

I had 3 drinks for today . Lol ! Chinese tea , orange & red wine .
Photobucket

But i love their dessert ! Didn't snap it down ); Mango sago ! Ha .
Those banquet waitress/waiters are damn clumsy ! We've been hearing all sorts of utensils dropping on e' ground . Tsk .

Yucks . I hate Next menthol light , causing me to have sorethroat . I used to smoke that . I'm used to Nextchill alrdy . Stupid shop nextchill , marlboro ice/fresh mint also dn't have !

Ytd went to meet Esther ard 4am . 4head , 2head , np , 4head & to my house slack . Damn lame right ! Zzz . & met Dor today aft my relative's wedding dinner at 2head . Cabbed home .

P/s . I dnt think you're that impt to me alrdy . Sorry . I know i've hurt you by my words .

No comments:

Post a Comment