Monday, September 28, 2009

Though i dn't really like her , but this song is nice .



Was bored . So i blog ! I wanna change my blog skin alrdy . But i've no inspiration for now . No form ! Ha . So when i have e' 'form' i would change ! So let's see ... (LOL)

Went 2head to meet Dor , cabbed down boonlay . Walked ard jurong pt . No clothes caught my eye . So bought 2 boxes of fake eyelash . Boxes i mean for 12 pairs in a big box ! Aha . & back to 4head to meet Esther . Esther went home . So we went yishun dam to slack . & homed .

& am' still wide awake now );

Everytime dotad0tadOta . When i start to dota now , you not happy . When i dn't pei you go chambers see you dota , you not happy . When i ask you stop dota to acc me , you not happy . WHEN I ASK YOU IN E' PAST DOTA OR ME IMPT ?! YOU SAY VERY DIFFICULT TO CHOOSE ! EN' I NOT HAPPY , BECOME YOU NOT HAPPY ! WTF IS ALL THESE SHIT ?! But i will continue dota until ME happy !

Sometimes i really wanna get myself out from this misery trap . I wanna have my own life . You may be my life in e' past . But you changed everything . You build me up with all your false hopes , then kill me with your lies and empty promises . You made you loved you more & more each day from every hurt you build me up . But i'm at a stage now whereby i've no feelings anymore . But i know i can't leave you crying for me . When i try to stop loving you & i did it . That's e' part when you start to put me in your priority . Tell me , what should i do ? It ain't e' same anymore . Why am i not missing you yet you're missing me so badly now ?

Maybe i shld start being cruel . Being nice to a person is being cruel to yourself . Yes it's really that cruel , so cruel ...

No comments:

Post a Comment