Thursday, January 28, 2010

Arghs ! This must be nuts . My internet connection is being a bitch now ! Giving me unwanted probs ._. Okay okay went 7head to highlight my hair with e' company of Jun . & my ash brown which i dyed ytd as e' base for my hair is now being covered by e' highlighted stripes colour ); Hais sad la ! My ash brown very nice de lo now ... ... Sad case la T.T Abit regret to highlight lo ! Headed to np & somebody shout my full name loudly . Turned back & realised is Dor , e' siao zabor . Hahahaha ! Went to search her things & ended up trimming our eyebrows at 9head . She homed aftermath . So me & jun slackkkkkkkkk till i keep yawn & yawn say i want go home le . Haha ! & once i reached home e' insomnia feeling hits me again . I'm wide awake now ! How ? My vcds also watch finish le )))))); GG lo . Gotta find some stuffs to do le . & hitting bugis tmr ! Gonna shop till i drop ! Mua hua hua ;D

Follow me on twitter okay ! Lazy to blog also la . No peekas very sian de ley so wordy .

So many young couples are getting married . Awws , so envy em' . Wearing e' long beautiful white gown , holding hands with e' one you loved that you could spent your lifetime with , playing e' touching song while walking down e' aisle with friends & relatives clapping hands in regard to congratulate you for your blissful day . Haha ! & reminiscing back , Hoong would always talked to me about marrying me all that after he ord . So funny lo when i read back those texts he sent me . Sometimes in life we shouldn't cry for what's over but smile bcos' it happened . Is this e' correct phrase ? Ha ! I've forgotten . I say so much for much ? I also dn't feel like getting married ! I only want to enjoy my life to e' fullest & most importantly is my freedom !

Damn bored la ! My tvb dramas watched finished le )); & i'm very very awake now !

No comments:

Post a Comment