Thursday, January 28, 2010

It doesn't take a reason to love someone, but it does to like someone. You don't love someone because you want to, you love someone because you are destined too. It's because you fall in Love with them, that you then try to find a reason, but you always come up with the answer, No reason!

Went to meet Jun & Esther at 4head . & i went to dye my hair ! Yay-ness no more light colour . It's darker now (; Shall highlight next .

Me myself dn't even know whether do i love you ? Was it just a moment of impulse ? Or just plain crush ? Ohmy , tzejunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn help me la !!! Die die die . FML .

& i'm damn cashless alrdy . How how how ? );

Somehow or rather i'm addicted to my blog song . ELL-OHH-ELL .

you don't have to Call -- anymore
i won't pick up the phone
this is the last -- straw
don't wannA to hurt anymore
and you caN tell me that you're sorry
but i don't believe you baby
like i did -- before
you're not sorry.
oh-h-h no. no. no.
you're looking so innocent
i might believe you if i didn't know
could've loved you all my life
if you Hadn't left me waiting in the cold
And you got your share of secrets
and i'm tired of being last to know
and now you're asking me to listen
cause its worked each time before

Meaningful huh ? (;

No comments:

Post a Comment