Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Something just pop out from my mind ! I can't sleep for always . This feeling suck balls . When i can't sleep , i tend to think alot . Even minor problems i could think big ! I got to get myself a job & work from morning till night like how i did in e' past to forget those problems . I always use work as an excuse to run away from problems . I dn't wanna face all these anymore . I need a job to occupy me ! Whereby i can get up early in e' morning & get off my butt out of my house & gets back home to drop dead on my bed & wakes up in e' early morning & this cycles repeats . So i won't hear , won't see , won't encounter those unhappy problems which i dn't want it to occur in my life . Idea huhhhhhhh ? Yes yes yes . Work , soooooooooooon !

No comments:

Post a Comment