Sunday, March 28, 2010

When You See My Face , I Hope It Gives You HELL !


I'm back ! I'm back ! I'm back ! Partially fine nao ? Srsly life is better when you decide not to care much .


Oh oh ! I just realised i got a very very slightly noticable incredibly small & shallow dimple on my right cheek ! I've to give that 'cramp' face to notice it . Uber coolness . Hahahaha ! Actually i dn't give a damn , but i rmbred sis told me donkey mths ago , i just came to pay attention to it like today ? Lol x 987654321 .


I'm downloading itunes nao . Fugging slowwwwwwww to update all my songs ._. I wanna fast fast quick quick put all e' songs into my sibeh chio ipod shuffle so i can bring her out tmr (; I got thousands over songs , i wanna delete hundreds of em' off . But how ah ? It's xfering nao . T.T Omg , I'm suchha' noob .


Why is everything so slow ?! Fb so lag ! Photobucket so slow ( as usual being a bitch ._.) & Itunes so slow ! Faster ley , me want sleep alrdy .


Irritating guys are so god-damn irksome ._.

To ; Guest . Here's my watch that you wanted me to post it up ._.
Photobucket

E' same person caught all these soft toys for meeeeeee (; So cute right all of em' ?!

Photobucket

And and anddddd this lil' boy ;D Too cute to resist .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Somebody bought this sibeh chio ipod shuffle for me (; Sibeh chio cos' it's in pink !Thankthankthankthanks .

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment