Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You cant make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind. Please dont waste my time, time, time, time, time! I'm not trying to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind. I wish our hearts could come together as one.

I'm feeling a lil' sleepy nao . Very good . Me like ! Cos' i finally gets tired . Me want to sleep . Hehehahahohosxsxz . It has been so so so long ...

.

.

.

sinceeeeeee

.

.

since , since , since

.

.

SINCE I LAST SING K !



Went to Np's new partyworld . Damn nice over there unlike Safra's one ._. Me & sis dn't feel like leaving . Hah ! Only sang for 3 hrs , not enough lo ! Andddddddd . I go crazy over Mv's with Raymond Lam & Vivian Hsu in it . Mac for supper , & girls gossip again .

My gastric has serious moodswing problems . Pain like f! nao ._.

My solo . Hahahaha ! Scroll dwn if you dn't like my face !

Me love love my new grey EOS lens . Heeeeeeeeeeeeeees .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Carlsberg sucks .
Photobucket

See , this girl . Massage , massage !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sayo ! This peeka makes my thigh looks so fat . Arghhhhhhs ._.

Photobucket

It has been raining & raining & raining ! I hate this kind of sexy weather ._. Makes me sick . Rain all you want but not on weekends okayokayokayokayokayOKAY ?! Walaoooooooo , me want fly kite la ! );

Bored ttm .

Idk why , from ytd till nao my stomach is still so pain . Arghhhhhhs !

Okay , baibai .

No comments:

Post a Comment