Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello peepo . Went to sing just nao . He didn't sing ! He just hold e' mic for show ._. Just hope that Kbox $8 promo dsn't end ._. I've been singing & singing so much for this week ! Today is e' 3rd time alrdy . Intended to fly kite today , but i chose to sing instead . Kind of regretted didn't fly kite T.T ! Good weather to fly y'knowwwwww ! Arghs . All e' Lewisljw fault la ! Suddenly ask me want go sing anot , if he didn't ask i think i'm happily flying my kite alrdy . Nehmind , next time . I think he'll kill me when he wakes up & sees this . Hahahaha . I'm having gastric pain from e' day before ytd till nao . I can't sleep ! Maybe i've slept too much ytd , i'm so wide awake nao . & i got nth to do . Can anybody entertain me ? (;

Oh yea , before heading to cine went to dine at Hk cafe . Sumptous right ? But didn't managed to finish all . Makes me drools nao . I'm hungry );


Okayokayokayokayyyyy . Baibai . It's raining again ! T.T Good weather to sleep , tsk but i can't get to sleep . Please let me sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep ! I think i should get sleeping pills .

OH YA ! I wants to dye my hair . Any ideas of what colour ? Hmm hmm , or shld i dye black ? It has been yrs since my hair is black . Shld i grow my fringe or snap a lil' off ? I'm sick of my hairstyle . Arghs ! ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment