Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Love , My Fate , I Love , I Hate .

Finally went grandma house just nao . & i dreamt of my grandpa ! Gonna visit & pray him this coming sat . Went 2head slack with Dor . Till 2am plus & cabbed home . Tiring .

And and andddddddd . Dn't ever buy this new cig ' Lucky Strike ' Puff till me almost wanted to puke . I just buy it for e' sake of testing it . It's similar to ice blast you gotta' crushed e' ball in e' filther too . Damn sucks . Waste my moolahs !

Outdated peekas .

Kbox .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Resort .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This pic my face jitao crampppppp .
Photobucket

Guys are shen me mao ? & there's this guy , i'm fxcking pissed of with him . You know uh ? I think he got some sort of illness . Sick in mind . Fcking irritating & irksome . Nth , he dsn't text me . But when he's in club or pub or whatever drinking place he'll text me to show off to me that he's there . Ain't this irritating ? & for what he text me ? No one gives a hoot about his existance & his whereabouts ?! I dn't treat this kind of ppl as living thing lo , srsly . Is like he'll suddenly fxcking randomly text me ' Where you ? Wah i just came back from siam tui sial . Haha , you got go anot . ' ? Arbo is text me ' Wah i just come out from ph sial , today damn pack lo ' Kaos ?! Like so random , & like i wanna knw uh ? Like ppl nvr go before uh ? You think i care uh ? Ppl club ppl drink , you at which part of earth sial ? Fxck off la . En' if i didn't reply he'll spam my fone . Knn . No brain . I just can't stand guys who keeps showing off la . Can't he be more humble ? Girls srsly hate this . Jitao ._. sial .

No comments:

Post a Comment