Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Feign Ignorance .

Photobucket
Photobucket

K . E' reason i'm blogging nao is cos' i've got nth to do . & nth to do till i went to edit abit of my blog till it becomes so weird nao . & i'm lazy to edit it back . So i shall leave it this way for a moement . You may see me blabbering nonsense in this post cos' i'm super duper whooper bored ! Fb getting more & more boring . Attended e' wake earlier on i was yawning all e' way there & using mum's hp to fb & i realised i got nth to do in fb except to browse thru my friend's profile & pics .

Ytd i read thru my blog archieves , i really missed those past with all my friends ); It's been so long since we crap underblocks , girls gossip tgt of cos' not forgetting those guys , drinking session , playing lan & everything . Just seems like we've drifted apart . I thought friends weren't impt back en' but someone in my past taught me & made me realised e' importance of friends . & i need em' nao . I missed all of em' !

My songs playing in my itunes are all so emo , which makes me emo nao too T.T

I wanna go Helix bridge ! Baby , bring me go !

No comments:

Post a Comment