Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Moments Never Lasts .

I've got so many peekas to upload . Lazy when it comes to uploading ! & i feel that i've neglected my blog over e' weekends . Didn't brought my cable along w me to baby house );

My cousin's paternal side grandfather just passed away ytd . Rip .

Peekas time ! My fave Royce chocolate . Lazy rotate , sorry .
Photobucket

On friday , sheesha & steamboat with baby & friends .

Pomjipom !
Photobucket
Photobucket

Renata ! & hey , happy mother's day to you (;
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Next time play direction w me slower la )))));
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5-10 w baby .
Photobucket
Photobucket

I like this candid !
Photobucket

This is e' card i bought for my mummy & a bouquet of flowers .
Photobucket

Baby also want chap ji ka say he loves his mum . Haha !
Photobucket
Photobucket

On saturday , i wore till sibeh lok cock to town . Acc. baby to get his mum's present while i get my mum's mother's day gift . & YAY ! Baby didn't ride cos' it's raining . I dn't like him to ride , srsly . Back yishun acc. baby to his aunt's house for steamboat & cake cutting for his mum's bday' celebration . Happy bday' aunty ! En' aftermath went Np to meet his friends . Homed .

On sunday went to have lunch at 925 . Been so long since i last ate e' chicken rice there . Naise ;D En' went Safra for pool . & it rains , heavily ! I took cab back baby house , & poorthing him rode back home . He was all drenched ); & he kept disturbing me by coming close to me when he's all wet ! Stupid one . Bcos' of e' rain i was lazy to go out & late for mother's day celebration at great grandma's place & my mum asked me not to go alrdy & baby also cos' of acc. you till you book in okay ! Stupid .

I missed all of my friends . Where have you all been to ? ); All are busy with their life , boyfriends , work & everything . Sibeh sad .

Tmr till wed will be gg khatib every night for cousin's grandpa wake . Why so many ppl passed away huh ?! ' Zhen Xi Yan Qian Ren ' okay ? Dn't wait till someone is gone en' start to regret why didn't you cherished him/her in e' past . I hate ppl who dsn't cherished , although i'm one of em' . I missed my own grandpa too ); He's e' one whom i didn't cherished & i knw i'll regret for a life . Life is so unpredictable & brittle .

Just hung up e' fone with baby , & i'm having sleepless nights again . Gosh ! Hate it .

Sometimes , i just hate myself for still living in this world . F! this life of mine .
Sometimes , i asked myself am i happy ? But i know i'm not .

Edited .

It's 3.57am nao . Finally e' tired kick come alrdy . My flu medi useless one ! Eat alrdy also not drowsy . Hais . I need to get sleeping pills alrdy . Sibeh rabak . My air con super cold !

I missed e' life i lead when i was 2 . That's when everything seems so perfect for my family & i was too young to know what's life all about . My home changed since i was 3 . FML , srsly .

No comments:

Post a Comment