Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day !

Happy mother's day to all mummys in e' world ;D After this sentence i'm so stone nao . Idk what to write ._. I love my mummy , do you ? She's e' only one who loves me unconditionally throughout my life . She nvr fails to be there for me all e' time . I'm so thankful to have her as my mum ! She's e' bestest gift god gave me . She's just like my bestfriend , we share everything tgt & there's no secrets between us .

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk . Not happy naoz , no mood . Continue write tmr when i gets home . BYE .

I miss my bed , i miss yijie );
I miss my friends ! Where are ey' ? Hais .

F! insomnia man . Ccb . Your mother me want sleep naoz but i can't get to sleep la . There's nth for me to do . Stoning infront of e' comp so so so bored ._. Fml la .

No comments:

Post a Comment