Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Dn't Want A Boyfriend, I Need A Real Man!

Tuesday.

Tired max. Went Ecp with Serene, Jun & Kic. Initially we were gg Pulau Ubin. But ey' overslept ); Had a hard time bombing Jun's fone! Arghs. Surprisingly, i was e' 1st to get up. It's always e' opp way. Lol. It's all about bus journey today. We took long rides to & fro. Butt hurts. Went there to cycle. Yay, i'm so happy that i didn't fell. Cos' i rode super slow today. Until ey' bth me. Lol! I'm not gonna 'gey kiang' & speed like as if i'm gg for a race competition when there's turns in my life ever agn. E' Pulau Ubin's incident rly carved a very unforgettable mark on me! ); So helpless that night! Stuck in e' middle of nowhere for blardy 2hrs! Walked ard east coast before gg back, wanted to chill at e' big rock on e' shore but who knows there's so many cockroaches came crawling out from nowhere made me yell & jump like a crazy woman even before we sat down. Told em' there's cockroach alrdy ); Jun still dn't believe! That time went with Lewis also have! I missed those period of time so much . Henderson wave, barrage, ecp & hk cafe!
Today pics all chui!

& bowling tmr again! Lovin' it! " Eh i got e' bowling seh anot ah?' ' Got not? Got not?' LOL! My cousin sibeh lame.

My sisters , MIA ); I miss you girls.


Have been singing this song everyday at home. & my mic is spoiled! LOUSY LOUSY! Dn't subscribe scv karaOK channel k! E' songs damn limited. Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment