Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Love Me For Who I Am, Not How You Want Me To Be.

WTF! I've got so many things to rant it all out. But i got no freedom to blog, twit or even tell people! This space of mine are filled with stalkers! Irritating max. Rah!

2 hours later.

My mood is back to normal (; My appetite damn good nao. Me dk why. I just fried a pan of fried rice & its equivalent to 2plates. I gobbled it all up. I'm fxcking full! Kill me please. My tummy );

Went bowling agn! This time it was so fun! We played 3games. Idk why. My mood wasn't good in e' 1st place, but after that it was fine. I keep disturb my bro & cousin. Till ey' say 'next time dn't ask jie jie come alrdy la cos' she make me laugh until bth. ' & my fat cousin very bad keep disturb other lane's ppl by mimicking em'. Lol! Super funny.

I didn't make up much just mascara cos' i was running late!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My precious.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hi. Ah bui.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Solo.
Photobucket

And and and ... idk why i'm in love with Taylor Swift songs lately (;



I'm so busying replying texts nao. Texting with Jun & Cuppy. Damn em', this hour still dn't wanna sleep! Arghs, ltr can't wake up how?! K, i think i should be e' one. LOL!

Hi, fatty. He calls me a fatty yet he's a fatty himself. He's e' reason of me becoming 49kg nao. Yet he still have e' cheek to say i'm e' reason that turns him into this fat. ._. Full of shit. Kkkkkk sorry sorry, i love you kkkkkkk. Dn't scold me. Kthxbai.
Photobucket

Goo-Hara. Member of a grp ' KARA ' Super love her! She's damn fxcking pretty! She's only 19. Mygosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment