Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hvn't been updating my blog for such a long time. Seems dead. So happy that Panasonic roadshow ended! Haha! That 1 week was hell for me. We stood from 11am to 10am & our face are like zombies. It's a nice job but with some fxck up people over there but e' courts people are fine. We're like hired not to work, but to play & chat all day over there. We've been lodged complaint by Panasonic people. Lucky we're working part time not full time. But overall, its fun! Hehes. I like! & my baby surprised me on e' 2nd last day of work by popping out beside me when i'm knocking off. Still lied to say he wanted to fetch me off work but he got to meet his friend ._. Stupid ass. Last day of work Dor, Shuwen & me went kbox to sing! Must enjoy abit after 1 week of hardwork. Hahaha! Oh ya, i had my fringe cut. I looks like a 16 year old xmm now ); Okay, gotta hit e' sack soon. My stomach growling. I'm hungry! Like again. Gonna enjoy & rest for this whole week. E' real hell part is next week roadshow at parkway parade. E' journey to & fro there should be OMG. Damn far bodoh! Will update photos e' other time. Plain lazy srsly.

No comments:

Post a Comment