Monday, August 16, 2010

Hi everybody. It's 3am alrdy yet I'm still not yet asleep. Starting work ltr in e' morning. For e' sake of money ._. arghs! Its a roadshow at tamp mall. Im working under panasonic. Come find me ah! Lol. My working attire cfm sb cock. I nvr wore covered shoes except for school days! Arghs. Somemore matched w long jeans. & i fxcking hate long jeans. Macham sampat only. Hais! So lazy to blog. Seems like blogging has been a hassle to me unlike in e' past. Meet baby at town aft my briefing. Walked ard & caught ' Last Airbender 3d ' total waste of money. This show is super fake & lame. As usual lame shows made me fell aslp in e' theatre. E' next day went cine agn for movie with baby, Aloy & Pk. Caught ' Love In Disguise ' I fell asleep agn. Lol! I wanna watch ' Au Revoir Taipei ' ); but keep no chance watch! & bought this converse shoes for my work. Heartpain when baby splurge on this.











Sakae sushi.


















Goodnights!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment