Friday, August 13, 2010

Trust No Man, Fear No Bitch.

Hi everybody. It's 4.16am now & i can't get to sleep! I'm having briefing at 10am ltr at Aljunied. E' waking up process ltr should be like hell. ); Got a job thru Shuwen with Dor. Starting work soon!

Wed, woken up by Dor's call. Last min went out to meet her & Shuwen at 925. Sudden suggestion to go kbox. So went to sing! My voice was horrible that night! Damn my cough. Sang till 6am went home, bathed & changed head to Shuwen's house with Dor. & went out for interview at Aljunied & parkway. After that, something spoiled my mood terribly! All thanks to that fxcker! Dn't feel like mentioning it, pekcek only. En' back 4head eat & slack. Cool. I didn't sleep for 2days & yet i wokeup so early today. Miracle.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Uploads thru my fone. Shuwen's dog, Doudou!



Mummy bought me this super chio fossil watch which i've been eyeing for a long time! My mum's still e' best!


I feel like cutting my fringe! Cos' e' process of growing long is a bitch! Arghs. Shld i sleep? Or dn't? Contradicting! Dk what to wear somemore ._.

Counted e' money, but it seems not enough! Hais. Gonna look for another part time job again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment