Sunday, August 29, 2010

I wanna fly! This spells freedom.
I'm starting work tmr alrdy. Finally got time to blog. Got to blog before e' hell starts. Lol! If not i doubt i have e' time to do so.

Thurs, went np to slack awhile before meeting baby.

Fri, went Plaza Sing' meet up Aloy, weichye & co. Finally saw Renata's jiaobin. E' guys had their guys talk & us? We walked round & round inside Ps like 2 retards. Lol! Gossip till siao. Caught 'Step Up 3' I was freezing thruout e' movie & i fell asleep! Dn't understand why e' hell i'll be asleep for every movie! Arghs.

Sat, went tpy with baby's & co for Pjp bday' celebration. Happy 20th bday' ass! Hehehes. En' baby brought me to jetty. My cam died on me. So i took lousy quality pics with my fone );

Sun, meet Pjp & Darick at 925 with baby for chicken rice. En' went np to see cutie Quinel swimming! Cute si le la! ;D & i'm back at baby's crib. He's booking in soon.

I should really stop singing k. I've been spending all my $8 on kbox! I've forgotten when i went kbox. It's like i've been there twice in a week or so. Follow me on twitter instead or coming to my blog! Cos' i twit everyday with my Apple family hor Renata, pjp!

No comments:

Post a Comment