Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lack of updates. Was busy with work, roadshows. Currently working at Comex Suntec. Shall update a short entries with some pics.

Caught step up 3d with these people.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Finally a proper one ._.
Photobucket
Photobucket

When we first step into e' cinema it was all empty. Filled with just us. So ey' went crazy in e' cinema.
Photobucket

7th is e' day i'm gonna be a rich woman. Hahaha! Pay day! Please dn't ask me out people. LOL! Oh yea, & went to semb to visit Weichye with baby. Hope he get well soon! & finally got a time to talk craps with Pjp & Renata at her house. Hehs.

Roadshows are fxcking tiring. Standing for 10hours a day for 1 week. I'm gonna die. My legs & back are aching. & i'm hungry now.

Srsly, i shall just shut my blog. I almost forgot every places i've been to & i'm so lazy to upload pics to my comp. Damn me.

No comments:

Post a Comment