Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm very lazy to update my blog. So I shall just chunked all e' piccas up tgt. Life's been great for me. Esp w baby ard. But sometimes he just makes me wanna give him a flying kick! Have been blackshot-ing w this noob for days. He's a real noob! He keep disturbing me. But I can knifed better en' him! I even took revenge for him. Hahahahehehe! It's 6.57am nw. He's blackshot-ing nw & I'm on his bed blogging. There's nth else I can do. Guess I won't be blogging about my whereabouts daily. I twitting it! Lol. Shall just blog about my weekends. That's all. Fri, steamboat w baby. Afterthat went cine, marina sq & cosy bay. Back ys. To np mac. En' homed. Sat, caught movie 'Heartbreaker' w baby at cine. Before that we were dota-ing at emax. Our seafood platter & waffle icecream!


Steamboat agn at baby's place on sat.


My favey 'Shabu shabu' !


Before slping.


Cinammon melts & double choco. Yumms!


Cosy bay.


天天火锅 on fri.








My current hair colour!


Barrage.


Me & Jun acc Dor down to her bf's ord parade.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment