Monday, September 27, 2010

It's 6.51am now. Here i am having sleepless night at baby's house agn.

Wonder why some ppl are born with such selfish heart. You're fxcking selfish! Dn't always ask me to give you my time yet you can't even spare me a min of yours. FXCK IT! This is gonna be e' last time. Buay ps one sial. Dn't think e' earth revolves ard you only. There's still billions of ppl out there in e' whole wide world! Knn. Buay gia lang dulan only. Go reflect upon yourself. If you're reading this & when your heart skip a beat. YES. THAT'S YOU! Mother fxcker! & stop your copyings la. Be original. Irritating! Arsehole! & dn't always think when i didn't tell you anything means ppl out there thinks you're fine. But fact is, ey' dislike you! I won't tell you, cos' i wanna see you can yaya how long. (; Suck it up la.

Yes. I knw no ones perfect.

From today onwards. I'm gonna treat different ppl differently. I will change my attitude towards you! & treat those who appreciates me more. Kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment