Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I whipped up 2 dishes for my family today. It's meant to be a simple one. Mum is too lazy to cook or to pack food from nearby. So i did e' job! It was leftovers from e' fridge. Aha! & my v nice neighbour of mine gave me e' whole pkt of onions instead of 1 which I requested. Although e' outcome dsn't seem too appealing but it taste good k! Hahaha. K no more self praising. E' simple dishes are tomyam fried rice & mushroom cheese omelette. I knw e' combination are kind of weird but my bro dsn't eat spicy stuffs so e' omelette is for him. Why tomyam fried rice?! Cos I've been craving for days for this which I had at cityplaza. Their tomyam fried rice taste heavenly! Pictures do e' talkings.














Lemongrass! V impt for tomyam dishes!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment