Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bla bla bla, very funneh. I learnt it from my lil' bro. E' way he says it is so cute! He's always that precious of mine (; & yea I'm gonna revive my blog soon. How soon? As soon as my fringe is long! Aha. I can't stand taking pic w my cmi short fringe. Went down to help out Gillian's flea that held out @ Scape! It's super hot over there & everyone can't stop complaining it's so hot! Sweat like hell. Bought a mouse and ring at e' flea. No clothes )); sad case! & I'm officially sick again. Like WTF. Told all of you my sb steady friend, flu. Cfm come visit me almost every mth. Powerpact right? But fxck you flu I hate you. Go away! K I'm gonna sleep. Hope e' 2 tablets of panadol flumax that I popped helps. Nights earthlings! Toodles.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment