Monday, July 18, 2011

Dnt blame me if I've got too many guy friends. Cos I believe guys are more reliable en' girls. Ey' nvr took advantage of me instead ey' treat me and pamper me like their lil' sis. Ey' took care of me. When other guys try to come close to me ey' defend for me pull away e' guy. How can I not be contented w my current life? Ey' stood up for me always. I'm glad I'm out of e' past sickening misery. Cos that jerk nvr once stood up for me. He thinks all my guy friends getting close to me is trying to take my advantage. But he nvr knew diff ppl has diff mindset. He's that kind of bastard it dsn't makes all guys e' same. He thinks all e' guys think alike w him? Lol. He's a joke that hvnt came ard his idea. He makes me cherish my friends so much. I love all of you! (; & one day he'll bound to get whack if he conti to touch other guys girls. Watch out bastard.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment