Friday, July 15, 2011

It's fxcking 3.13am now. Here i am enjoying e' ambience of my room. My fone can't seems to stfu. I'm having damn work tmr. Just too bored so here i am blogging. I shall jolly well hit e' sack aft this stix. Life's too great for me w my awesome friends ard me steadily. I'm glad i have em' all w me. Neverending of supportings from em' just makes my day! Haha. My job is so stressful! Fml. Intend to switch to a office job soon. But i just can't bear to leave this job. But i know retail will gets me nowhere in e' future. Just some savings for my further studies in e' future befr i get a stable job. Know what? There's this fxcking feeling on me now. Wonder it's a good or bad thing? Maybe it's a good one. Cos' i've got phobia w guys. Haha. Ey're jerks. But of cos' not all of em'! I just wanna play all e' way w/o stucking on a r/s. Enjoying bits & pieces of my singlehood. I've been in a r/s from all e' way since 13. So i shall put it to a halt now.

Goodnights earthlings. Chop chop tmr late for work. );

No comments:

Post a Comment